Athelhampton (Former Church of St. John)
The former St. John's Church,
Athelhampton, Dorset (now the Orthodox Church of St Edward)
- John Hutchins, The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by William Shipp and J.W. Hodson,
Westminster: J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873.
- John Newman and Nikolaus Pevsner, The buildings of England:
Dorset. Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, p. 83.
- Arthur Mee, ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, pp. 20-21.
- F.P. Pitfield, Dorset parish churches, A-D. Milborne Port:
Dorset Publishing Company, 1981, pp. 41-43.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 3, Pt. 1,
Central Dorset. London: HMSO, 1970, p. 9.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 7 September 2015.