Brownsea (St. Mary)
St. Mary's Church,
Brownsea Island, Dorset (2002)
- Dorset Historic Churches Trust, Dorset Churches.
[Dorchester]: DHCT, 1988, p. 15.
- John Hutchins, The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by William Shipp and J.W. Hodson,
Westminster: J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873, Vol. 1, 1861, pp. 651-652.
- Arthur Mee, ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, pp. 45-47.
- John Newman and Nikolaus Pevsner, The buildings of England:
Dorset. Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, pp. 116-117.
- F.P. Pitfield, Dorset parish churches, A-D. Milborne Port:
Dorset Publishing Company, 1981, pp. 123-125.
- F.P. Pitfield, Purbeck parish churches. Milborne Port:
Dorset Publishing Company, 1985, pp. 10-11.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 2, South-East
Dorset. London: HMSO, 1970, pt. 2, p. 279.
8, 4-2-21 in D.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 11 January 2013.