Buckhorn Weston (St. John the Baptist)
St. John the
Baptist's Church, Buckhorn Weston, Dorset
- John Hutchins, The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by William Shipp and J.W. Hodson,
Westminster: J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873, Vol. x, pp. x.
- Arthur Mee, ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, p. 48.
- John Newman and Nikolaus Pevsner, The buildings of England:
Dorset. Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, p. 121.
- F.P. Pitfield, Dorset parish churches, A-D. Milborne Port:
Dorset Publishing Company, 1981, pp. 128-131.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 4, North
Dorset. London: HMSO, 1972, pp. 6-8.
6, 10½ cwt. in G (unringable).
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 26 September 2011.