Burton Bradstock (St. Mary)
Church, Burton Bradstock, Dorset
- John Betjeman, Sir John Betjeman's guide to English parish
churches, revised and updated by Nigel Kerr. London: HarperCollins,
1993, p. 181.
- Dorset Historic Churches Trust, Dorset Churches.
[Dorchester]: DHCT, 1988, p. 16.
- John Hutchins, The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by William Shipp and J.W. Hodson,
Westminster: J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873, Vol. x, pp. x.
- Arthur Mee, ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, pp. 49-50.
- John Newman and Nikolaus Pevsner, The buildings of England:
Dorset. Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, pp. 123-124.
- F.P. Pitfield, Dorset parish churches, A-D. Milborne Port:
Dorset Publishing Company, 1981, pp. 138-141.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 1, West Dorset.
London: HMSO, 1952, pp. 57-59.
- Terence and Eliza Sackett, Francis Frith's Dorset Churches.
Salisbury: Frith Book Co., 2000, pp. 54-55.
6, 10-2-5 in G.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 3 April 2012.