Lundy, Bristol Channel (St Helen)
Lundy is an island in the Bristol Channel, ca. 12 miles NNW of Hartland Point, Devon. The church was designed in Victorian Gothic style by John Norton and built in 1895-96. The church was consecrated by the Bishop of Exeter (Bickersteth) on the 7th June 1897. The church is built of local granite, the interior decorated in polychrome brick.
[ To Dorset Churches Index Page | To Churches Elsewhere Index Page ]
Maintained by Michael Day
Last updated: 5 August 2013.