Dorchester (All Saints)
All Saints' Church, Dorchester, Dorset (2007)
All Saints Church, High East Street, by Benjamin Ferrey, 1843-45; now used as a store by the Dorset County Museum.
- John Hutchins, The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by William Shipp and J.W. Hodson,
Westminster: J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873, Vol. x, pp. x.
- John Newman and Nikolaus Pevsner, The buildings of England:
Dorset. Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, p. 179.
- F.P. Pitfield, Dorset parish churches, A-D. Milborne
Port: Dorset Publishing Company, 1981, pp. 221-223.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 2, South-East
Dorset. London: HMSO, 1970, pt. 1, pp. 105-107.
- Terence and Eliza Sackett, Francis Frith's Dorset Churches.
Salisbury: Frith Book Co., 2000, p. 58.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 5 April 2014.