Dorchester (Church of the Holy Trinity)
Holy Trinity Catholic Church
Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Dorchester (2007)
Holy Trinity, High West Street, by Benjamin Ferrey, 1875-76; declared redundant in 1974. Since 1976, it has been the Roman Catholic parish church for Dorchester, part of the Diocese of Plymouth.
- John Hutchins, The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by William Shipp and James Whitworth Hodson,
Westminster: J.B. Nichols and Sons, 1861-1873.
- John Newman and Nikolaus Pevsner, The buildings of England:
Dorset. Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, pp. 181.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 2, South-East
Dorset. London: HMSO, 1970, pt. 1, pp. 107.
- Church website: http://www.holytrinitycatholicchurchdorchester.org.uk/
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 5 April 2014.