East Lulworth (St. Andrew)
St. Andrew, East Lulworth, from South East
- Hutchins, J. The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by W. Shipp and J.W. Hodson, Westminster:
J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873, Vol. 1, 1861, p. 378.
- Newman, J. and Pevsner, N., The buildings of England: Dorset.
Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1970, p. 195.
- Mee, A., ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, pp. 97-98.
- Pitfield, F.P., Purbeck parish churches. Milborne Port:
Dorset Publishing Company, 1985, 30-32.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 2, South-East
Dorset. London: HMSO, 1970, pt. 1, pp. 144-145.
- Sackett, T. and Sackett, E., Francis Frith's Dorset Churches.
Salisbury: Frith Book Co., 2000, pp. 79-80.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 30 November 2014.