St Catherine by the Sea, Holworth
In Owermoigne parish, St Catherine's by the Sea at Holworth is a wooden church that was originally built in the 1920s by the widow of the Rev Dr Robert Linklater (1839-1915), the vicar of Stroud Green, who owned Holworth House. The church was extensively renovated (essentially rebuilt) in 2010.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day, Last updated: 25 June 2016.