Loders (St. Mary Magdalene)
Tower of St. Mary Magdalene, Loders, Dorset
- Betjeman, J., Sir John Betjeman's guide to English parish
churches, revised and updated by Nigel Kerr. London: HarperCollins,
1993, p. 183.
- Dorset Historic Churches Trust, Dorset Churches. [Dorchester]: DHCT,
1988, p. 30.
- Hutchins, J. The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by W. Shipp and J.W. Hodson, Westminster:
J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873, Vol. x.
- Mee, A., ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, pp. 128-129.
- Newman, J. and Pevsner, N., The buildings of England: Dorset.
Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, pp. 255-256.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 1, West Dorset.
London: HMSO, 1952, pp. 137-139.
- Sackett, T. and Sackett, E., Francis Frith's Dorset Churches.
Salisbury: Frith Book Co., 2000, pp. 36-37.
6, 19-1-3 in Eb.
Porch of St. Mary Magdalene, Loders, Dorset
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 11 March 2014.