Marnhull (St. Gregory)
St. Gregory's Church,
Marnhull, Dorset 
- John Betjeman, Sir John Betjeman's guide to English parish
churches, revised and updated by Nigel Kerr. London: HarperCollins,
1993, p. 183.
- Dorset Historic Churches Trust, Dorset Churches.
[Dorchester]: DHCT, 1988, p. 33.
- John Hutchins, The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by W. Shipp and J.W. Hodson,
Westminster: J.B. Nichols and Sons, 1861-1873.
- Arthur Mee, ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, pp. 149-150.
- John Newman and Nikolaus Pevsner, The buildings of England:
Dorset. Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, p. 270.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 3, Central
Dorset. London: HMSO, 1970, pt. 2, pp. 148-152.
6, 19-0-2 in E.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 17 April 2009.