Piddlehinton (St. Mary)
St. Mary, Piddlehinton
- Dorset Historic Churches Trust, Dorset Churches. [Dorchester]: DHCT,
1988, p. 37.
- Hutchins, J. The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by W. Shipp and J.W. Hodson, Westminster:
J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873.
- Mee, A., ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, p. 194.
- Newman, J. and Pevsner, N., The buildings of England: Dorset.
Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, pp. 313-314.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 3, Central
Dorset. London: HMSO, 1970, pt. 2, pp. 207-209.
6, 12-0-14 in G#.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 7 September 2015.