Stourton Caundle (St. Peter)
St. Peter's Church, Stourton Caundle, Dorset
- John Betjeman, Sir John Betjeman's guide to English parish
churches, revised and updated by Nigel Kerr. London: HarperCollins,
1993, p. 185.
- Dorset Historic Churches Trust, Dorset Churches.
[Dorchester]: DHCT, 1988, p. 45.
- Monica Hutchings, Inside Dorset, Sherborne: Abbey Press,
1965, p. 165.
- John Hutchins, The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by William Shipp and James Whitworth Hodson,
Westminster: J.B. Nichols and Sons, 1861-1873.
- Arthur Mee, ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, pp. 241-242.
- John Newman and Nikolaus Pevsner, The buildings of England:
Dorset. Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, p. 403.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 3, Central
Dorset. London: HMSO, 1970, pt. 2, pp. 266-267.
4, 10 cwt in G.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 17 April 2009.