Toller Porcorum (St. Peter and St. Andrew)
Toller Porcorum Church, from the south
- Beatty, C.J.P. Thomas Hardy conservation architect: his work for
the Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings. Dorchester:
Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society, 1995, p. 20.
- Hutchins, J. The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by W. Shipp and J.W. Hodson, Westminster:
J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873, Vol. x.
- Mee, A., ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, pp. 263-264.
- Newman, J. and Pevsner, N., The buildings of England: Dorset.
Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, pp. 425-426.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. I, West Dorset.
London: HMSO, 1952, p. 252.
- Terence and Eliza Sackett, Francis Frith's Dorset Churches.
Salisbury: Frith Book Co., 2000, pp. 44-45.
6, 8-2-16 in G.
Toller Porcorum Church tower, from North
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 4 May 2010.