West Stafford (St. Andrew)
West Stafford Church from the west (May 2013)
- Betjeman, J., Sir John Betjeman's guide to English parish
churches, revised and updated by Nigel Kerr. London: HarperCollins,
1993, p. 185.
- Dorset Historic Churches Trust, Dorset Churches. [Dorchester]: DHCT,
1988, p. 54.
- Hutchins, J. The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by W. Shipp and J.W. Hodson, Westminster:
J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873.
- Mee, A., ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, pp. 280-281.
- Newman, J. and Pevsner, N., The buildings of England: Dorset.
Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, pp. 447-448.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 2, South-East
Dorset. London: HMSO, 1970, pt. 2, pp. 264-265.
- Sackett, T. and Sackett, E., Francis Frith's Dorset Churches.
Salisbury: Frith Book Co., 2000, p. 61.
There are three bells dated 1595 and 1620, all of which were cast in Salisbury by John Wallis.
West Stafford Church from the south (May 2013)
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 13 May 2013.