Winfrith Newburgh (St. Christopher)
St. Christopher, Winfrith Newburgh
- Hutchins, J. The history and antiquities of the County of
Dorset, 3rd ed., edited by W. Shipp and J.W. Hodson, Westminster:
J.B. Nichols, 1861-1873, Vol. 1, 1861, pp. 442-444.
- Mee, A., ed., Dorset: Thomas Hardy's country. The King's
England. London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1939, p. 302.
- Newman, J. and Pevsner, M., The buildings of England: Dorset.
Harmondsworth: Penguin, 1972, p. 474.
- Pitfield, F.P., Purbeck parish churches. Milborne Port:
Dorset Publishing Company, 1985, pp. 93-99.
- Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), An inventory
of historical monuments in the County of Dorset, Vol. 2, South-East
Dorset. London: HMSO, 1970, pt. 2, pp. 376-378.
To Dorset Churches Index Page
Maintained by Michael Day,
Last updated: 22 April 2014.